Do you want to achieve a multi-colored design without having to layer vinyl, and without investing in an expensive wide-format printer?
Heat Transfer Paper offers an inexpensive way to print your own custom full color transfers.You can check this link www.thevinylrepository.com/ to buy the best quality heat transfer paper.
What is Transfer Paper?
Transfer Paper is actually a paper, not a vinyl! All you need is a small desktop printer, like a laser or inkjet printer found in many home offices.
Now that you know what equipment is required for using Transfer Paper, let’s talk about the benefits!
- As you already know, an inexpensive laser or inkjet printer is all that is needed. Plus, you don’t need any special inks! Use the same printer and ink that you use at home for printing documents.
- Transfer Paper allows for full-color designs with a single layer. You don’t need multiple layers of vinyl, which means only one press! Plus, you can get looks that are not possible using regular heat transfer vinyl.
- Transfer Paper will adhere to your everyday garments, such as cotton, polyester, and blends!
- You can expect fairly good washability with Transfer Paper. We’re talking about 25-30 washes if you follow the proper care instructions. Please note that when you approach the 25-30 wash point, you can expect fading and cracking.
- Transfer Paper is very cost effective for doing many garments. Prices range from about $1-$2 per sheet depending on what size you are using.